I explored new recipes, and tips, so now I am ready to coach other friends through the process. I would definitely say it was an absolute success. I have:
- Gained incredible amounts of energy
- Cut my cravings for coffee, sugar and carbs
- Clear, bright skin
- No bloat or excess puffiness
- I wake up bright and well rested, with a clear head
- I have lost that afternoon lethargy
- Lost 9 lbs ! (plus i wore my skinny jeans the other night and was in zero discomfort!!! well, besides my heels, but that's another story).
- Best yet, I feel amazing. I mean, truly. I am happy, motivated and ready to tackle the enormous day I have in front of me. I don't have the anxiety of "trying to get everything done today but i'm too exhausted to even get started" looming over me... and i truly believe that is because I have a clear mind.
So now what do I do? I'm free, right!!!!! YES. but, I am going to be very careful about how i deal with my diet this week. I don't want to over-indulge and painfully regret my decision. But, I do want to reintroduce things into my diet to see how it makes me feel. Last detox, I realized that coffee was so bitter that it irritated my stomach all morning. So, I am going to refrain from coffee for a while and see what happens. I have my fizz sticks and detox tea, which I love hot or cold, plus my gallon of water to keep my hydrated. I am going to stick to being dairy free, and ease into the gluten as well. I am at a happy, healthy, high right now, why would I want to sabotage myself?
So, i found these delicious dinners at costco, and it was just too great to pass up and not share!