As far as beverages, does anyone really drink a glass of milk anymore? Unless you have a stack of double stuffed Oreos, or a mouthful of brownie? As an adult, the only "glass" of beverage I am having is water, coffee, beer or wine. But, if i do need a boost to my smoothie, or creaminess to a recipe, or a boost to my oatmeal, (or the kids breakfast cereal) I use unsweetened Almond Milk. It has 0 gms of sugar.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix w/a fork to combine together.
- Stir together the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl. (Don’t over mix).
- Add wet ingredients into dry and mix together.
- Add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Form small balls (i used a fork to smooch them) and press onto parchment paper lined baking sheet or a silicone baking sheet.